ETFinance Review 2021
Foundation Year : 2019
ETFinance review shows the advantages and disadvantages of the online broker, that operate under the name ETFinance. The article describes all functions and solutions of the broker, and users can tell pros and cons for themselves.
|💰 Trading fees class||Low|
|💰 Inactivity fee charged||Yes|
|💰 Withdrawal fee amount||$0|
|💰 Minimum deposit||$250|
|☪️ Islamic Account||Yes|
|🕖 Time to open an account||1 day|
|💳 Deposit with bank card||Available|
|👛 Depositing with electronic wallet||Available|
|📈 Total Pairs||50+|
|🎮 Demo account provided||Yes|
|🛍️ Products offered||Forex, CFDs, ETFs, Indices, Shares, Energies, Metals, Cryptocurrencies|
ETfinance Pros and Cons
- Trade with any device: The broker offers trading with any device, what can be better than that? It does not matter what method or type of system you use, the facility you get is nothing less. Everything is nuanced and up to the market for market participants. Hence, trading will be equally relevant and comfortable for anyone using a tablet or mobile phone or computer. Also, it is swift is using. There’s no time glitch on any device.
- Market accessible 24/7: The broker provides the opportunity to trade in different markets 24/7. That’s a rarity and exceptionally helpful for traders who are learning it and trading in the financial market part-time. So, it creates flexibility of investment. Anyone is allowed to trade irrespective of timings. However, there may be exceptions.
- Zero commission: The commission is nothing here. So, if you are trading with the broker, you do not need to think about what will happen to your funds when you deposit or withdraw money multiple times from the broker’s account. That is something taken well care by ETFinance. Thus, it comes out to be one of the finest USPs of the brokerage firm. Investors can sit back and relax.
- Customer support: If you want to speak with customer support, it is ready 24/5. Take your time and explain everything you are troubled with to the executive and seek all answers simultaneously. It also helps in enhancing trading skills. So, that helps traders in a big way. Also, you can speak with them in your language. Thus, that is an added advantage. No barrier for languages.
- Won several awards: Winning an award is a classic thing for a broker. It expresses the generosity of a broker in a huge way. People can trust it and put their money here. ETFinance has won many awards, including most reliable forex broker, best new CFD broker, global ranking and finance award, best forex broker etc.
- It does not offer services to the public of the United States.
ETFinance Review Quick Summary
ETFinance is an online broker, which provides its customers with financial services. On the broker’s website, you find opportunities to trade stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, currency pairs, indices, metals, and CFDs. ETFinance offers to trade different markets on any device you have. Users get the chance to carry out transactions on remote locations worldwide.
Features of ETFinance are awards, that broker gained as a top member of the brokers’ industry. It received awards as Best New CFD Broker in Europe 2019, Best Forex Broker 2020, Best Forex CFD Provider 2020, Best Forex Broker 2020.
ETFinance is safe as a partner to deal with. The broker cooperates with many solid companies. Real Madrid Basketball Team is one of the ETFinance business partners.
The broker contains useful information on its site, giving opportunities to the customers of any level to become better and improve the results. ETFinance review talks more about all the capacities and features that the broker includes.
Every trader is interested in their funds in safe. What about ETFinance? How does it care about customers? ETFinance acts directly on behalf of Magnum FX (Cyprus) Ltd. Registered company in Cyprus. Magnum FX (Cyprus) Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Primarily, the broker operates in European countries. It is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cyprus Investment Firms and works with regulated payment service providers, such as Wirecard, Trustly is a sign this to ensure the safety of your funds.
However, ETFinance platform is open for the Islamic part of the population. As traders of the Islamic faith are forbidden to pay interest in order to abide by the law of Islam, some Forex brokers use swap charges to cover the interest.
ETFinance gives access to the different markets
ETFinance review informs, that the broker transfers its customers to different parts of financial market. Trader, who register the platform get the opportunity to carry out transactions using:
- Commodity- The range of products varies from cotton to oil. ETFinance offers a thick selection of crude products, that includes natural gas, oil, coffee, cotton, wood, and so on. The broker offers many tools to trade commodities with max effectiveness.
- Forex Exchange- In ETFinance review, we note that the broker presented wide choice of currency pairs. There are world most stable currencies. Exotic currencies and currency pairs provided as well. ETFinance is a platform where customers diversify trading portfolio.
- Indices- Another financial asset, which is obtainable on the ETFinance website. The broker can be proud of its long list of indices, since it is one of the
- Biggest in the Industry- ETFinance review mentions the most popular, that can be founded on the broker’s site: Dow Jones, FTSE 100, Nasdaq, S&P 500.
- Cryptocurrency- Since digital money have become as popular as currency pairs, many brokers included it to the assets list. ETFinance is not exception. Users can find the hottest cryptocurrencies on the ETFinance trading platform.
- Metals- It is whole large market, which consists of the plenty of precious metals. ETFinance gives access to this market. ETFinance customers get the opportunity to trade gold, silver, iron, platinum, and many other metals at the best prices.
According to ETFinance review, the broker has ETF trading option. What does it mean? It is a basket of securities, which are being bought and sold on the stock exchanges. ETFs are is an attractive alternative for long-term positions.
Contracts for Difference are obtainable for ETFinance customers. The broker provides a full package of instruments for the traders, who join the platform. In ETFinance review, we can tell that the broker offers CFD on commodities, CFDs on stocks, CFD on cryptocurrencies, CFDs on metals, CFDs on indices.
How to start trading on ETFinance platform?
In ETFinance review, you discover that registration takes a few simple steps. To become ETFinance traders, you need to tap on the open account button, then fill out the form with personal information. After, you make a deposit, which is way too easy to do. ETFinance offers multiple payment choices: Visa/Mastercard/Maestro card, Skrill, or SSL. The withdrawing process goes through the same options.
ETFinance account types diversity
According to ETFinance review, the broker prepared conventional types of accounts for the industry. Customers with different experience, skills and goals can find a right account to work on the market. On the broker’s website we see:
It is designed as a beginner-friendly type. Inexperienced users can choose a Silver account and start a trading career fearlessly. What ETFinance can offer? There are more than 700 assets in the portfolio, 0.07 spreads, 1:30 maximum leverage.
It is designed in reliance on Gold customers who are more experienced and need a more powerful account tier. Thus, we see 700+ assets choice, bigger leverage, that is equal to 1:500 for professional accounts. Moreover, spreads begin from 0.03, account manager is provided and swap discount 25% is obtainable
It is designed to meet expectations of the highly skilled traders. Platinum users set more and complex goals. There is account manager service, free VPS, news alerts, swap discount 50%. Spreads start from 0.03 and 1:500 leverage.
Whatever account type customer selects, the support service works Monday – Friday from 7am to 7pm GMT. If any question appears, customer support managers answer it by the mean of live chat, contact form on the ETFinance site, phone number or e-mail.
Terminal types from ETFinance online broker
In ETFinance review you find full information about ETFinance trading platform. WebTrader, MetaTrader4 and mobile terminal are presented on the broker’s website. These types of platforms are quite comprehensible in use.
WebTrader is a browser version of ETFinance trading platform. It needs no installing, just any device with your favorite browser. All financial instruments, that broker offers, are presented in a web version. There are:
- One-click trading
- Trades tracker
- Real time balance indicator
- History of transactions
- Support of 11 language
MetaTrade 4 is the terminal, which is easy to download. It contains additional features of modern trading terminals. In this terminal extra function and tools are installed. ETFinance MT4 includes:
- Trading signals
- Technical indicators
- Customize trading
- Free to install
- iOS and Android devices friendly
ETFinance mobile application
ETFinance mobile application has all the features and functions, which are presented in web and mt4 platforms. Mobile app includes:
- Full access to all financial instruments
- CFD trading option
- Mobile account customization
- One-tap trading
- Real time balance indicator
- iOA and Android devices friendly
- Free to install
Features of ETFinance
Another attractive feature of ETFinance online Forex broker is becoming ETF official affiliate. It is an exciting opportunity to reach new peaks for traders. It costs 800$ and gives opportunity to gather own audience. Affiliate program gives a chance to earn from volume deals and fees that followers pay. There are 3 affiliate plans in customer’s access:
- Conversion Program
- Rebate Program
- Valued Partners Program
Leverage for ETFinance
The ETFinance broker is one of those brokers that are surprise traders with their fantastic services and takes utmost care whenever their traders need them. When it comes to leverage, the broker is equally stupendous and supportive. However, it follows European Union’s regulation provides leverage accordingly to what is mandated by the organisation. That quality sets it apart from those broker that flout rules for raking in heavy money.
Traders seeking services from ETFinance know that the broker has three account tiers that render services to traders and investors based on their skills, requirements and experience in the trading market.
There are two types leverage that different trading accounts viz; Silver, Gold and Platinum offer: Retail and Professional.
Under the retail trading account, traders can avail leverage up to 1:30. That’s sufficient because it does not allow greed to get better of the users’ conscience. Thus, there’s no issue related to losing money while using the service, or there’s a minimal chance. So, that’s advantageous.
Moreover, if a trader is learned and knows how the market operates, opportunities open the gate for them.
The ETFinance broker is rendering maximum leverage of 1:30, which is appropriate for complying with the requirements of the European Union. However, it is good for all beginners and veterans because that controls the risk factor.
All its accounts, including Gold, Platinum and Silver offer the same highest leverage to retail traders. However, for a professional trader, it goes high up to 1:200, which is an exceptional and unprecedented success rate. So, with a little guidance, profits can be magnified manifolds by traders.
Leverage on different instruments for retail and professional traders:-
- Indices 1:20
- Stocks 1:5
- Metals 1:20
- Forex 1:30
- Commodities 1:10
- Indices 1:100
- Stocks 1:40
- Metals 1:100
- Forex 1:200
- Commodities 1:100
Benefits of trading with ETFinance
From ETFinance review 2021 you can single out several advantages of joining ETFinance trading platform:
- High possibility of trading portfolio diversification. ETFiannce offers to operate on stock, index, cryptocurrency, commodity, Forex markets.
- Proficient customer support service.
- CFDs trading.
- Zero hidden commissions.
- Favorable trading environment. ETFinance users get access to top trading terminals: MT4, WebTarder and Mobile version.
- High-tech solutions for trading. Customers can use stop-loss function.
- Multi Linguistic support of the platform: English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish.
ETFinance review comes to to conclusion that broker has features of professional financial services provider. ETFinance gives customers opportunity to trade wide selection of assets. The broker offers several types of the trading platforms, equipped with latest solution. ETFinance safe broker, which can be confirmed by the numerous partners of the company. The broker is award-winning, that indicates its popularity among many customers.
Be the first to leave a review.