The brokerage firm named T1Markets is owned and operated by General Capital Brokers Ltd (GCB). This company is an authorised and regulated one that fulfills all the compliances. It is regulated and authorised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
It offers negative balance protection as well as segregated trading accounts. 1:30 is the maximum leverage for retail clients and 1:500 for professional clients. There are three different account types called silver, gold, and platinum accounts.
They are divided into categories in terms of features and benefits. Traders can also request a demo account, Islamic account or a Professional Account. You need to pay spreads, swaps, and other fees but trading is commission-free.
T1Markets is offering more than 300 trading instruments such as forex, stocks, cryptocurrency, commodities, indices, and Metals. Traders get to trade on MetaTrader 4 Web Trader platform and a Mobile App to learn forex trading with T1Markets.
Traders also get a huge collection of educational material and analytical tools to make better trading decisions. Tools such as economic calendar, articles, eBooks, videos, and various others are accessible. 24/5 dedicated customer support is available for online traders.
How To Open An Account With T1Markets?
If you want to open a trading account with T1Markets, then choose the most suitable account ( www.t1markets.com). Learn forex trading with T1Markets using the best trading account. The different types of accounts from which a trader can choose are:
- Demo Account – Newbie traders who want to learn forex trading with T1Markets or any other trading. They should opt for this account for practical market experience. Reduce the risks and learn with virtual funds available in the account.
- Silver Account – Novice traders who are having a little bit of trading experience can trade with a silver account. This is the basic category of live trading account to access the financial markets around the world.
- Gold Account – This live account is one step ahead of the silver account. Traders get a few more features and benefits by trading with this account. Features such as free VPS and fifth-decimal trading are in addition.
- Platinum Account – The platinum account is for experienced traders. Traders who want to avail better market options should go with this trading account. Get a 50% swap discount as well as leverage up to 1:500.
- Professional Account – This trading account is for the sharks of the market. The maximum benefits and features are provided to those traders. Personal account manager, fast trade execution, extreme tight spreads are some of the benefits.
Traders who want to open a trading account with the broker have to follow some simple steps. Therefore, here are the steps to open a trading account with T1Markets.
- Step 1: Filling In Basic Information – In the initial step, traders need to fill in all the basic information. It includes information such as name, email ID, phone number, and other similar information. Fill in all the information correctly to move to the next step.
- Step 2: Uploading Documents for Verification – The next step is to upload the documents that are asked by the broker. Documents for identity proof, address proof, income proof need to be uploaded. After uploading they will move for verification.
- Step 3: Selecting a Payment Options – Select a suitable payment option among several options available with the broker. Verify the payment option and after that add some funds for trading. You can anytime add or withdraw funds using that option.
These are the basic steps to open a trading account with this broker. Open your account to avail yourself of the benefits and features of the broker.
How To Get A Demo Account With T1Markets?
If you want to learn forex trading with T1Markets, then the best option is to start with a demo account. Traders can start trading with a demo account that is accessible free of cost. Using a demo account, in the beginning, helps you to reduce your trading risks.
While choosing an account type you have to opt for the option of a demo account. The process is the same, the main difference is that instead of choosing a live account traders need to choose a demo account.
The demo account is already loaded with virtual funds for practice. Traders get to trade in situations that are designed like real. This is to give you a live trading experience even without risking your funds.
This is the best a trader can get before using his funds for trading. Most traders lose their funds in the starting due to a lack of experience and knowledge. Therefore, it is good to gain some experience with the use of a demo account.
After gaining some trading experience, traders can switch to a live trading account. Hence, start with a demo account for good results in the future.
How To Use a Chart With T1Markets?
The trading platform used by the broker is MetaTrader 4, WebTrader and a Mobile app. There are various types of technical indicators present on the trading platform. The indicators include:
- Moving Average
- Average Directional Moving Index
- Bollinger Bands
- Parabolic SAR
- Standard Deviation
If you want to learn forex trading with T1Markets, you have to learn how to use these indicators. Traders can also use the best indicator according to them and customise the trading chart. Follow this procedure to customise charts:
- Open the chart and right-click to check the default properties of the chart.
- Choose the colour of the charts for a clear and different look.
- If you want to change the chart pattern such as a candlestick or other do the same.
- Put on the technical indicators you find most suitable for trading.
- After doing all the changes save the template to get the same view next time.
In this way, you can customise the chart to earn the maximum profits from your trades.
How To Use Leverage In Funds For A Broker?
Leverage is the most important thing when you learn forex trading with T1Markets. Traders need to learn how to use the leverage and in how much quantity. This is really a difficult task when you trade forex.
T1Markets offers high trading leverage for traders. Every account has different maximum leverage limits such as:
- Silver Account – For retail traders 1:30 and for professional 1:200
- Gold Account – For retail traders 1:30 and for professional 1:400
- Platinum Account – For retail traders 1:30 and for professional 1:500
The limit of leverage also depends on the type of trading instrument. Forex trading has the maximum limit of leverage. The diversification is as follows:
- Forex – 1:500
- Indices – 1:125
- Commodities – 1:125
- Stocks – 1:10
- Cryptocurrencies – 1:1
Traders can find out the amount of leverage available with the help of trading accounts and assets. Figure out the amount of leverage available on the basis of this information and keep the use of leverage within limits.
Leverage is used to maximise profits with lower investments. For example, a retail trader is getting 1:30 leverage, then he can trade with $30 after making a deposit of $1. But you have to learn the use of leverage to get higher benefits.
The best use of leverage can maximise your profits. On the other hand, its worst use can amplify your losses also. Therefore, it is recommended to use it within affordable limits so that you do not have to suffer a loss.
How To Deposit Funds In The Broker Account?
If you want to deposit funds in your account to learn forex trading with T1Markets, follow this procedure. First of all, you must know all the available options for making a deposit. The depositing options are as follows:
- Bank Transfer
- VISA cards
- Orange pay
- Trustly, and more
These are the deposit options available, now traders need to follow the steps to make a deposit. Traders need to follow the procedure discussed below:
- Go to your trading account using the website or the mobile app. Then click the deposit button to proceed further.
- After clicking the button you can choose the deposit options available. Select the most convenient option among all the options.
- Put an amount you wish to deposit in your trading account to trade in the global financial markets.
- Then complete the procedure by allowing the payment from the option selected for the payment.
The deposits are free from any kind of transaction fee. This means traders can make a deposit straight to the account without paying any charges. The deposit made is reflected in your trading account immediately.
In rare cases, it consumes a maximum time of 24 hours. Otherwise, all kinds of payments are instant from the source to the destination. Enjoy trading in open markets after making a deposit and earn higher returns.
How To Contact Customer Support?
Traders who want to contact the broker for customer support need to know that there are three major ways. T1Markets offers customer support 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. Keep in mind that weekend support is not accessible, so resolve your queries during a trading week.
The methods by which you can avail of customer support are live chat, email, and phone conversations. These are the ways that are offered by the broker, choose the most convenient one. The contact details are as follows:
- Phone – +80040408888
- Email – [email protected]
- Live Chat – Use the web portal or the mobile app for live chat with an executive.
- Address – WorldTrade Center, 1st Floor 28th October Street 359 3107 Neapoli, Limassol, Cyprus
Traders who are holders of professional trading accounts receive a personal account manager. This is to resolve their issues as soon as possible by the broker. You can also get the same request for a professional account. Upon approval, you will receive all the benefits of a professional trading account.
What Is The Procedure To Withdraw Funds From A Trading Account?
When traders learn forex trading with T1Markets, the profits earned need to withdraw from the trading account. Several ways are available to withdraw funds from the account like the deposit options.
Traders can choose the preferred option from all the options provided by the broker. The withdrawal options of the broker are as follows:
- Bank Transfer
- VISA cards
- Orange pay
- Trustly, and more
Use these options to withdraw the funds available in your trading account. The procedure to get the funds from your account is mentioned below:
- Traders need to log in to their trading account in order to withdraw funds. After logging in click on the withdrawal button.
- Now all these options are available on the screen, choose the most suitable one to carry on the operation further.
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account. After this click the button to move to the next step.
- After a successful procedure, you will receive the payment in your account or wallet selected during the process.
Traders need to know that there is a fee for withdrawing funds from your account. If you are using a bank wire transfer for withdrawal then a nominal fee of 15 Euros is payable. The transaction fee is applicable for this method only and not for any other method.
The Bottom Line
To learn forex trading with T1Markets, traders need to utilise the best of the resources provided by the broker. Use a demo account if you are a new trader otherwise choose according to your requirements. Avail of customer support in case of any issue. T1Markets is one of the best online brokers.